FCIA has several different membership levels available for interested parties.
Voting Contractor Members
Voting Contractor Members are specialty building construction contractors with a specific interest in the installation of firestop materials and systems. All Specialty Firestop Contractors, regardless of geographic location, are considered Voting Members. Branch members are considered non-voting members.
Manufacturer Members are those firms who produce and market private label products for the firestopping industry. Additional locations may also join FCIA as a Branch Membership. ALL Branch Members must have a parent branch who is a Member in Good Standing* before Branch Membership will be considered.
- Non-Voting Member, Bronze (basic) Level Sponsorship – $3800 USD
- For additional Manufacturer Sponsorship Levels refer to the Manufacturer Sponsorship Benefits
- Manufacturer Branch Membership for additional locations
- Gold, Level and Bronze level sponsors – $750 USD
- Platinum Level Sponsor – $500 USD
- Barrier Management Services Specialized Listing – Add $195 USD
Associate Members are Consultants, Specialty Firestop Inspectors and Inspection Agencies, and Distributors, that have an interest in fire- and life-safety systems and safety education and promote the correct installation of firestop and effective compartmentation products and systems.
- Consultant/Special Inspection Voting Member –
- Consultant/Special Inspection Non-Voting Member –
- Associate/Distributor* Non-Voting Member – $525 USD
- Barrier Management Services Specialized Listing – Add $600 USD
*For Distributors, the Manufacturer they represent must also be a paid member of FCIA.
For those interested parties who do not fit into one of the classifications outlined above, there is also a
*FCIA Members are deemed ‘Members in Good Standing’ after two years of continuous membership in the association. In the event a company is bought by an external entity, the effective ‘Member Since’ date is the date the company re-joined under its’ new ownership.